Monday, November 2, 2009

Intro

So I started a blog.... after reading thru a few peoples blogs I realized that the 1st post should talk about me and why I started.... so here we go...



About Me:

Im a single mom, I work pretty hard to maintain a normal life for my 2 year old son and at the same time juggle my work life as a songwriter/ singer. If it wasn't for my mom, none of this would even be possible she goes out of her way to help me succeed. 

I love music, I know evvvvveryone in the entertainment business says "every since I was a child I just knew I was in love with music!" .... but its true... music moves me in a way that nothing else can. I've learned what 2 listen to when Im happy, sad, angry, depressed, excited, in need of energy, or in need of inspiration.... different types of music can alter the average persons mood... almost like therapy. 


I write whatever is in demand at the moment... whether its pop, r'n'b, rock, soul, or country....it's almost robotic because lyrics come so naturally and easily.... my heart lives in soul music though and that is what stays in heavy rotation on my ipod. 

My son loves music too, not only does he play his "kid drumset" on beat, he dances like a machine to any Michael Jackson song u play for him.

I started this blog for 1 purpose..... and only 1...... I felt like it... no one asked me to, I don't think I have many interesting things to say, nor do I feel like my opinion is gold... its simply an outlet for me to write my thoughts and I don't mind sharing them with anyone who would like to read them. 


Ok I believe thats enough of an introduction for me... now onto my random thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment