Monday, December 28, 2009

Ryan Leslie Transition

Im no album critic I just like what I like and this album just like that last one is amazing, If you dont have it. get it. His lyrics are perfect, his melodies are unique, and his concepts are dope. This is definitely one of those albums that inspire me to go write something new and fresh immediately after hearing it. I dont understand how his last album wasnt nominated for a grammy but then again neither was Dream or Kanye and they both released brilliant projects this year. In the end I guess its all politics.


But.... screw the politics this album is very well thought out and put together and better than more than half of the r'n'b albums released this year. Go buy it.


Favorite Songs:
I Choose You
Promise not to Call (deluxe edition)
Never Gonna Break Up
Guardian Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment