Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Learning

I'm learning ............................

to change my thoughts and hold myself accountable for reaching the goals I have set for myself.

to understand that if I put too much trust in any human being I am setting myself up for disappointment, and putting too much pressure on a loved one.

that I should investigate situations completely before involving myself

to keep my mouth closed when it matters most

to not forget how far Ive come or where Ive come from

to accept people in my life at face value

that everyone makes mistakes and the hardest part just may be getting back up after I fall

that no ones story can be duplicated, we all have our own journey

to embrace my drive to succeed

to let others love me

so much more about myself everyday as I travel further into my purpose......

No comments:

Post a Comment