Thursday, June 17, 2010

187k sold day 1

Thank Drake Now or Thank him later.. either way he's winning. I love the album personally... it has a vibe that caters to my life whether Im running my daily 4 miles, typing a paper, or chilling at the house. Its great music that feels good and at the same time theres almost a Sade type vibe to it with songs like "Karaoke"..... the entire album just flows together. I agree that he made it for the ladies... but we buy albums :-I.... *shrug* A friend of mine described it as So Far Gone on steroids.. I agree. Props to him for not abandoning the sound that he won with. Even though it doesn't have a "Best I ever Had" on it "Fancy" is a pretty great substitute. My favorite song for today is "Show Me a Good Time" and with production from Kanye West and No ID its a obvious win. For those of you that downloaded the album 2 weeks ago and have been updating your twitter, facebook status, and bbm status with his lines... go "thank him" and actually buy the album. Support Good Music or Lose Good Music. Its your choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment