Friday, March 26, 2010

The Laws of Thinking

So......... Ive been reading this book and its amazing me more and more every day as I finish each chapter. Im more confident than ever about the direction my life is taking, the people who are making their way into my life, and my dreams manifesting into reality before my eyes. If you have a vision for your future (and everyone should) this is a great book to read with an open mind. Bishop E. Bernard Jordan explains each law so clearly and with such great examples that I cant help but to take the time and blog and hopefully convince someone to buy this book, take their future into their hands and move forward the way we were all put here to do. I noticed a close friend of mine was reading it and I questioned her about it. At first I was caught off guard by the 1st chapter of the book and the ideas he was introducing, especially with my background and what I had always been taught by my parents, teachers, pastors, and friends. However after taking the time to open my mind and really take into account everything he was saying I must say I was impressed and moved to start acting immediately. Anyway, I'm rambling... go get the book. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment